It’s time for another award! What a great way to start the new year! I would like to thank icebreaker694 for the nomination. Make sure you go and check out their blog because you will NOT regret it. So, what is The Mystery Blogger Award you ask?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share your link to your best post(s).
3 Things About Me:
- My favorite commercial at the moment is the Geico one with the sumo wrestler as a ice skater. Something about seeing a sumo wrestler on the ice is hilarious and sort of sweet at the same time. It’s way to cute and hilarious.
- I love candles. In my room, I have close to 10 of them, even though I only use one at a time. My mom got me this candle that smells like lavender for Christmas and it smells amazing. It has to be my favorite one I have.
- Even though people love the movie, Titanic, I really didn’t like it. It was too long and it had me wondering about the weirdest things like:
- Why wasn’t Jack wearing a life jacket even though he watched the boat hit the iceberg?
- When did Rose get dressed after Jack drew her?
- When did any of them go to the bathroom?
1. What are your favorite 3 book covers?
Everything Everything by: Nicola Yoon, A Thousand Pieces of You by: Claudia Gray and The Sun Is Also A Star by: Nicola Yoon is my favorite book covers there are. The colors and the design is just too beautiful not to talk about.
2. In a life or death situation, which fictional character would you trust the most?
I have to go with my boyfriend Rhysand from A Court of Thorns and Roses by: Sarah J. Maas. Rhysand would be there to talk me through everything and make me feel safe. He just has to be one of the best people I have ever read about in a book. Thanks Sarah J. Maas for making me wait for ACOWAR.
3. Favorite Christmas Present
This year, my parents bought me… a…. MATTRESS! Okay, that sounds really bad, I know. But the mattress I was sleeping on was not even a mattress. My bed was scrapping part of the mattress so there was a huge hole in the bottom, and it was as flat as a piece of wood. Along with new bed sheets, they got me a mattress and it was the best thing in the world. We put it on last night and it was the best night sleep in the world.
4. Firsts: Something New You Did In 2016
I tried Photoshop for the first time and I freaking love it. I’m actually certified in Adobe Photoshop and it is the best thing that can happen to me. Being able to sit there and change a photo, edit a photo, do whatever you want to with a photo is just amazing. Everything is left up to me and I feel like I am the Queen.
5. Weird: The Weirdest, Most Random Thing That You Own
God, I don’t know! It might have to be box that is hidden in my closet that is only known about by my mom and me. This box has ears, nose, mouth, and a tail like a monkey. Yep. I have a monkey box. I have no idea what made me want it or why my mom would let me buy it.
- Weird – What is the closest thing to you on your left?
- What is your proudest moment in your life?
- Funny – What would do if you were to grow a tail?
- In high school, what was your biggest fear?
- What is your favorite movie of all time?
Zezee @ Zezee with Books
Hannah @ Hannah Grace 2001
Eve @ Eve Messenger
Jess @ The Mud and Stars
Allison @ How To Get Things Done in 10 Ways
Michelle @ Book Adventures
Kaitlyn @ Me, Myself and Everything Else
52 Letter in the Alphabet
Sam @ RiverMoose-Reads
Like I said before, thank you so much icebreaker694 for the nomination! I couldn’t have done it without all of you, my readers and followers. Who knows where I would be without you here! All of your comments and likes – and yes, even views make me happy. I’m so happy to have you all in my life.
-Header Image Credits: LuckilyLenny
I hope it is okay that I used it!