I am a big music listener. I will listen to put on and I will be able to tell you a lot about the music. I think that is because I play piano, clarinet and guitar (and I dabble in the singing as well). While I was reading some of the blogs, like I typically do, I came across The Playlist Shuffle Tag on Lois at My Midnight Musing. I took the honor of tagging myself to this tag. Let’s get started!
Put your music on shuffle and list the first 15 songs to play (no cheating) then tag 10 others to do it as well.
*I took the time to add the link to YouTube for you to listen to the song if you are interested*
- A Thousand Years by: Christina Perri and Steve Kezee ~ Breaking Dawn Part 2 Soundtrack
- Silent by: Tori Kelly ~ The Giver Soundtrack
- Fight Song by: Rachel Platten/Performed by Alex G ~ Alex G’s YouTube Channel
- Charlotte by: Alex G ~ Share Your Story EP
- Ours by: Taylor Swift ~ Speak Now Deluxe Edition
- Outside by: Calvin Harris and Ellie Goulding ~ Motion
- Endless Summer by: Danielle Bradbery ~ Danielle Bradbery
- Good Times by: Cassadee Pope ~ Frame by Frame
- Be My Forever by: Christina Perri and Ed Sheeran ~ Head or Heart
- Let It Go by: Demi Lovato ~ Frozen Soundtrack
- Ronan by: Taylor Swift ~ Ronan Single
- Shot Me In The Heart by: Christina Perri ~ Head or Heart
- Fancy by: Iggy Azalea and Charli XCX ~ The New Classic
- 22 by: Taylor Swift ~ Red
- Got Me Feeling Like by: Trevor Moran ~ Alive EP
Since you decided to read the tag, I TAG YOU! I want to know what kind of music you listen to and how different people have different taste in music! This was a quick ad easy tag to do and really fun to do because I got to listen to some of my favorite songs.