So, I thought that I would come back and I would lighten it up with a nice tag. I haven’t been tagged to do this, I think, but I saw Sam from RiverMoose-Reads do this a few months ago and I have wanted to do this for a while. Make sure you check Sam out as well because little does she know that she is one of the reasons I came back because her post are amazing and it really inspired me to come back. Let’s jump into this post!
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog
- Answer the ten questions asked on this post
- Nominate at least five people to do it also
- Let your nominees know you nominated them
WHAT ARE YOUR TOP 3 BOOK PET PEEVES?
- I have to agree with Sam here and say people dog-earing pages
- Cover changes in the middle of the series (*cough cough to those authors, you know who you are*)
- Stickers on book covers, or even the back. It is always impossible to get them off!
DESCRIBE YOUR FAVORITE READING SPOT
Um, probably in my bed, with my five pillows, wrapped in my blankets, with a Double Chocolaty Chip Creme Frappuccino from Starbucks.
TELL US 3 BOOK CONFESSIONS
- After I read that one scene in A Court of Wings and Ruin (you know the one), I walked around the house trying to fight back tears but I couldn’t hold it back. My mom thought I dropped my phone and broke it because I had it in my hands.
- Once I finished Great Expectations, I might have thrown it on the floor a few times, against the wall, and might have jumped on it. Whoops
- If I am buying a signed copy of a book, I will find every copy in the store to either find the best-looking signature, or my favorite color of pen/Sharpie.
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED DURING A BOOK?
Today, while I was reading Just Don’t Mention It by Estelle Maskame
HOW MANY BOOKS ARE ON YOUR BEDSIDE TABLE?
I don’t keep my books on my bedside table because I keep three bottles of water up there every night and I don’t want them to spill them on the book. And yes, three bottles of water. I’m serious.
WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE SNACK TO EAT WHILE READING?
Nothing really. I don’t really get hungry while I read because I could care less about food when my boyfriend is involved.
NAME 3 BOOKS YOU WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE
- Did I Mention I Love You by Estelle Maskame
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas
- Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
SHOW US A PICTURE OF YOUR FAVORITE BOOK ON YOUR BOOKSHELF
DESCRIBE HOW MUCH BOOKS MEAN TO YOU IN 3 WORDS
Brings me happiness
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST READING SECRET?
Like most people doing this tag, I don’t think I really have one. I think…
I am spreading my love for this community for opening it’s arms back up for me and welcoming me back and tagging anyone who really wants to do this tag!
What would your answers be? Do you agree with anything I said? What is your typical Starbucks order or coffee order? What are you currently reading and your thoughts on it? Let me know your thoughts in the comments!