It’s Christmas Eve! I have been waiting for this day forever! It’s crazy to think that the next time I wake up, it will be Christmas Day! Hopefully you all have a Merry Christmas and a great Christmas Eve. Eat a lot of food. Eat. A lot. Just do it.
I also know that I have a problem. I think I have changed the theme of my blog a million times. I don’t know if it is just me but I just wasn’t feeling the last one. I wanted to do it for so long and I just could not find one I liked but I am done. I am freaking in love with this one – it’s almost like an early Christmas Gift!
Anyway, I was searching for some fun Christmas Tags to do (because I can) and I happened to come across Sasha Alsberg do this tag on her booktube channel. Since it is Christmas Eve, it is the perfect time for something like this. Grab yourself a mug of hot chocolate and a candy cane and enjoy the tag!
What fictional character do you want Santa to leave under your Christmas tree?
Of course it has to be my boyfriend Rhysand from A Court of Thrones and Roses. Rhysand is amazing. Every time I think about him, all I see is this adorable, sweet, forgiving smile comes across my mind. Everything that Rhysand had to go through made me love him even more. Move out of the way, I’ve claimed him for Christmas!
What character do you want to kiss under the mistletoe?
Here comes another Sarah J. Maas character. How can I go so long without talking about Rowan. During this whole kiss, I would like to have photos because he is a beautiful creature. Rowan is very protective of the ones he loves and has powers that I never even thought of. Making out/kissing Rowan would be the greatest moment in my life.
You write your Christmas list for Santa, what are the top 5 books on it?
- Futhermore by: Tahereh Mafi – I have been meaning to get my hands on this book for so long. Anytime that I go and try to get the book, I go and find something else. Tahereh Mafi has to be one of my favorite authors and I have been dying to get my hands on this book.
- The Bronze Key by: Holly Black and Cassandra Clare – Like Futhermore, I have been dying to get my hands on this book but anytime I go to buy it, I get some other books. I get telling my mom and dad that they should really go and get me this book for Christmas and I will be happy with that. I’m really hoping to see this book under the tree!
- Georgia Peaches and Other Forbidden Fruit by: Jaye Robin Brown – I have talked about this book in one of my monthly book releases for 2016 and I have been trying to get my hands on it. I have yet to see it in a store so I am hoping that it is under the tree so I don’t have to go and search for it!
- Ten Thousand Skies Above You by: Claudia Gray – I read the first book in the series a little while ago and I have been wanting to read the other books in the series. I hope that I get the second book in the series for Christmas so I can cure my need of wanting to know what happens in it and wanting to buy it!
- Throne of Glass Coloring Book by: Sarah J. Maas – This is considered a book, right? Well, according to me, in this moment in time, it is a book. I saw this book for the first time during the beginning of November and I have wanted it ever since. The pictures are beautiful in this book, along with the quotes that go along with the picture. I’m ready to break out my colored pencils and color!
It’s Secret Santa at Hogwarts, what do you most want to receive?
One of the things I am really hoping for this Christmas is actually new bed sheets. I have been using the same set for about 4 years so I think it is time for a new set. I also really hope that I receive this gift because I have plans to redo my bedroom and the current sheets I have don’t really match my dream plans!
You get to the spend the day with the characters and movie adaptation actors from one fandom, what do you pick?
The Mortal Instruments – but can I pick the cast of the TV Show instead? I love The Mortal Instruments way too much. These books give me life. If it wasn’t for these books, I wouldn’t be reading some of the stuff I do now! I really don’t care for the cast from the movie but the show’s cast is amazing. It might be because of Dominic Sherwood but who cares. I wouldn’t mind a hug from Jace Herondale…
What fictional animal would you like to replace Rudolph and be able to meet on your roof?
Hedwig from Harry Potter. I love Hedwig. He is way too cute and will do anything for Harry. I actually have a stuffed owl that a friend gave me for my birthday that actually looks like Hedwig. I wouldn’t mind making a trip up to the roof to go and meet Hedwig, as long as the reindeer help me get up and down!
You invite 10 fictional characters to your New Years Eve party, who do you pick?
- Isabelle Lightwood – Her fashion statements and the way that she decorates anything is amazing!
- Celaena Sardothein – Get her on the dance floor and you will never be able to get her off!
- Maddy from Everything Everything – She is way too amazing not to invite to a party
- Ken from Love Charms and Other Catastrophes – One of my favorite male characters ever. Even though he would be the mature adult through the party, he would have such a great time
- Louisa Clark – She would literally be the life of the party, especially with her outfits!
- Rhysand – He’s my boyfriend. He is automatically invited.
- He would be the one to make sure that everyone is having a great time and if someone wasn’t, he would find a way to make them have a great time.
- Peter from P.S. I Still Love You – Such a kind soul, such a great personality, an amazing human
- Simon Lewis – His quirkiness would bring everyone together and forget about all of their problems. Anyway, anywhere that Isabelle goes, Simon follows. Always.
- Heather Wells – I found us some great entertainment!
- Snape – He’ll make sure that everything is set in stone and nothing will harm the ones he loves
What character would make a good Santa?
Tobias Eaton. Tobias is smart, beautiful and can take charge. He seems to always know what is going on and always know how to fix the problem. Tobias would be the best and sexiest Santa Claus there has ever been.
I tag YOU because I would love to be able to spread the Christmas joy with all of you!
How are you spending Christmas Eve? How are you spending Christmas? What would your answers be for this tag? What was your favorite book of 2016? Let me know your thoughts in the comments!
Merry Christmas Eve,