Since we were getting on a personal level this week, I decided that I would answer these 25 questions that you see people always doing on Facebook (yes, I get on Facebook occasionally). I really don’t know who started this whole thing and I don’t remember who I saw this from. I kind of just went a picked a few questions out of the 99 on the list but anyway, let’s get on with the tag!
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
My closet door has to be closed before I go to bed. I’m scared of someone coming into my house and staying in my closet until I go to sleep. Also, my room gets really hot if I leave it open.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Fun Fact: I have never stayed in a hotel before, but I’m going to in April for the first time. But knowing me, I probably wouldn’t because I only use one kind and I highly doubt that the hotel will have the right kind.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Trick question. I typically sleep with my sheets tucked in. By the time that I wake up in the morning, my feet has untucked the sheets.
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Okay… No. How do you steal a street sign? That’s just plain stupidity.
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
I LOVE POST-IT NOTES! I use them for about everything. I really like the really small ones for labeling because they look better than the big ones. If it was up to me, I would use sticky notes for everything.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Funny story. My mom uses a lot of coupons so after she would look through and get the ones she wanted, I would go through and cut out some. I might have had a bucket full… I also always have Bath & Body Works coupons and Books-A-Million coupons that I forget about in my purse.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Attacked by a bear because the bear would come after me once. A swarm of bees would attack me and sting me all at different times.
8. Do you always smile for pictures?
Typically yes. I hate pictures that people are not smiling in. Now if they tell us to be crazy and go insane, that’s a different answer.
9. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People saying no one cares and loves them. There are so many people that get crazy in the head because they want attention because inside, they think no one loves them. No matter what, there is always someone who loves you ❤
10. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Yes and no. I always have my phone with me and since I have an iPHONE, it tracks my steps. I always like to check that throughout the day to see how much I have walked. Sometimes, I really don’t care and don’t check it for a few weeks.
11. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
All the time. Only at home though. I would never dance in public. That would be embarrassing.
12. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Nope. I chew my sweatshirt strings and earbuds. I’m a terrible person.
13. What size is your bed?
I’m pretty sure that I have a standard twin sized bed since it’s only me that sleeps in it. Having a twin sized bed actually allows me to put more bookshelves in my room.
14. What is your Song of the week?
Secret Love Song by Little Mix and Jason Derulo. I love this song a lot. You need to hear this song if you haven’t before. I love it.
15. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Of course! The only thing is: it can’t be like a hot pink. Hot pink doesn’t look right on a guy. Light pink looks great on a guy. Real men wear pink.
16. Do you still watch cartoons?
Nope. Even when I was younger I never watched cartoons. I actually hated Spongebob as a kid and almost every kid loves Spongebob.
17. What’s your least favorite movie?
The Diary of a Teenage Girl. When I first found out about this movie, I really liked two things: 1. There was great potential in the plot and 2. Alexander Skarsgard is in it. So once HBO had the movie on demand, I recorded it and watched it. I don’t even think I was 30 minutes in before I thought it was the stupidest, boringness, and most poorly made movie I had ever seen. I don’t really see what makes this movie so great, and what made the critics give it such a great score.
18. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
The Blind Side. This is the only sports related movie that I really like. I really don’t understand football and this movie really isn’t based around that. The movie goes along with what I said in question 9, Micheal Ohre didn’t think anyone really loved and cared about him until he met the Tuohy family, who took him under their wing. The movie is both moving and inspirations, and it makes me cry every time I watch it, which is a lot.
19. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
I am currently a Senior Girl Scout and I have gotten both my Bronze and Silver Award. I’m beginning my Gold soon, which I am doing something with books. It’s really a great program to put your kids into.
20. Favorite kind of sandwich?
This might sound a little weird because of everything in it but it is delicious. Don’t ask me where the idea for this came from because I really don’t have an answer for you.
You will need:
- Two pieces of Bread (I like white better than any other, but you can use your favorite)
- Big T’s Crab Dip (It has to be this kind for the best sandwich but others will work)
- Cream Cheese (Any brand)
- Room Temperature Butter (Melted butter will work as well)
- Take a skillet and get it hot on the stove. While the pan is getting hot, spread some cream cheese on the both slices of the bread.
- Take some big spoonfuls on the crab dip and place it on top of the cream cheese. Close the sandwich.
- Spread, or pour, the melted butter onto both pieces of the outside of the bread.
- Once your pan is hot, place the sandwich on the skillet and cook like a grilled cheese sandwich.
- Take sandwich off when you are satisfied, cut and serve!
21. What is your usual bedtime?
Typically I go to bed about 11:30 pm, on weekdays and weekends. Occasionally on the weekends I go to bed at 2:30 – 3:30 am, like yesterday.
22. Are you stubborn?
YES! My dad and I have a bet going on to see who can go the longest without drinking soda and we are both pretty stubborn. It’s been going on for about 1 1/2 years and no one thought we could make it past a week.
23. Ever eat a pierogi?
I love pierogis. They are delicious and I wish I could live inside of a factory that makes them. It’s funny that this question is up there because we are actually having pierogis for dinner this week.
24. Who would you like to see in concert?
I would love to see a Carrie Underwood concert. Carrie Underwood is one of my favorite singers and what I have seen from her previous concerts, they seem amazing. She seems to put on a good show like Taylor Swift.
25. Do you miss anyone right now?
Actually, I do. My dog. My dog was laying on my feet and keeping them warm before she had to go to the bathroom. Now my feet are really cold 🙂
So, I tag you to do this tag! If you would like to see the other questions on the list, just look in the comments. An original, blank question sheet will be placed there with all 99 questions. I would love to know your answers to this tag!
What would your answers be for these questions? Do you have any good memories that goes along with any of the questions? Let me know your thoughts in the comments!