Happy Monday everyone! I hope everyone has a great week! What is one thing that you are looking forward to this week? I get to leave school early on Wednesday since we have an early release day and on Saturday we might be going to the beach.
But anyway, I saw this really cool tag on Reg @She Latitude and I decided to do it. Yes, the tag is from July 2016 but who cares. To be quite honest with you, I don’t have Netflix at home because I really don’t understand the whole concept of it. Let’s just get on with the tag!
Here’s The Rules:
- Choose a book or book series that best matches the prompt provided.
- Feel free to change the TV show if you’d like it to reflect YOUR preferences!
- A blank set of the prompts is located at the very bottom.
- Link back to the creators, Christy @Novel Ink and Lauren @Bookmark Lit, and tag some friends to join in!
It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia: Unlikable Character
America Schreave from The Selection series. America was ‘the one’ from the very beginning and to me, she always had to make a big deal about it. She was doing whatever she wanted to do when she wanted it, and she made a big deal about everything. America was a character I haven’t liked but her daughter, I do like.
Friends: Best Cast of Characters & Friendships
The cast of True Blood is just amazing. I loved the characters in The Sookie Stackhouse series by: Charlaine Harris a lot but something about the show’s cast was amazing. Watching them act on screen together, you could feel the connection they had. If you would like to read more about True Blood, click here to see my show review.
Gossip Girl: Hate That You Love or Guilty Pleasure
I hate the fact that I like Nicholas Sparks books. All of his books end the same way and you always know what is going to happen. Everyone at school sees me as the girl who really likes to read about death. They don’t see me as a Nicholas Sparks fan but I really do like his writing.
Freaks & Geeks: Left You Wanting More
Everything Everything by: Nicola Yoon hands down. I loved this book so much and I want to know more about Olly and Maddy. Maddy’s whole story is really inspirational, even though it is totally made up. This book opened my eyes up to so many things and I wish that there was more to learn.
That 70’s Show: Set in a Different Time Period
A Thousand Pieces of You by: Claudia Gray took place in a different time period. This book actually switches back and forth in time periods, which was one thing I really liked about this book. I still haven’t read the second book even though I really want to. Why does there have to be so many good books?!
Orange is the New Black: Couldn’t Stop Reading
So many books! City of Heavenly Fire by: Cassandra Clare took me less than a day to read because I loved it so much. I bought the book on a Thursday, started the book Friday evening and by noon Saturday, I was in tears because I finished the book. I couldn’t take my eyes off of the pages.
Modern Family: Best Family or Parents
Emily Matthias in Picture Perfect by: Catherine Clark. Emily’s parents are annoying, funny, and amazing all at the same time. For the most part, they are pretty laid back in the book. Emily is their only kid and they seem more like friends than parents to Emily.
Parks and Recreation: Made You Laugh Out Loud
Surviving High School by: Lele Pons and Melissa de la Cruz was hilarious. Like any book, it has the serious moments but it was hilarious. While I was reading this book, I really didn’t know that much about Lele Pons but this book allowed me to learn so much about her in the funniest way.
One Tree Hill: Favorite Book Boyfriend
Noah Shaw from The Mara Dyer Trilogy. Noah was so sweet and caring that made me want to hug him. Noah was the kind of guy that every girl wants to have because he would do anything for the girl, and in this case, Mara Dyer.
All the Prompts:
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia: unlikeable character(s)
- Vampire Diaries: your ship sank or didn’t happen
- Friends: best cast of characters/friendships
- Gossip Girl: hate that you love or guilty pleasure
- Doctor Who: long series you loved
- Grey’s Anatomy: all the feels
- How I Met Your Mother: bad ending
- Supernatural: favorite paranormal/fantasy
- Freaks & Geeks: left you wanting more
- The OC: series that should have ended earlier
- Girl Meets World: should have a spin-off
- That 70’s Show: set in a different time period
- Orange is the New Black: couldn’t stop reading
- Parks and Recreation: made you laugh out loud
- One Tree Hill: favorite book boyfriend
- Breaking Bad: favorite villain
- Modern Family: best family or parents
I would love to know all of your guys answers to these so I tag you, the reader, to do this tag if you haven’t done it yet! Let me know you thoughts in the comments and any book recommendations you have for me. Maybe I’ll check it out.