As I have previously said in an post before, I have banned myself from buying any books. And fun fact: I HAVE NOT… kept that promise. I think I have actually bought like 7 or more of them. But, I ordered most of them and they shouldn’t come til later.
- Romeo and Juliet by: William Shakespeare
- Frostbite Graphic Novel by: Richelle Mead
- Lady Midnight by: Cassandra Clare
- Written In My Own Heart’s Blood by: Diana Gabaldon
- All You Desire by: Kirsten Miller
- The Longest Ride by: Nicholas Sparks
- The Infinite Sea by: Rick Yancey
- Taylor Swift by: Sarah Parvis
- Taylor Swift by: Andrew Vaughan
I didn’t really realize that I had a problem until now. I think it has something to do with the fact that I am always getting coupons to get more and wanting more books. No, I don’t have a physical copy of Lady Midnight but I have my copy. Barnes and Noble have Exclusive Editions on their website for about $17.00 so I could not wait. I don’t really know what inspired me to get some of the other ones. I bought Romeo and Juliet because I am pretty sure I will need it some time in my high school days. I also bought both of the Taylor Swift books because I have a strange problem with Taylor Swift and I knew that I wouldn’t be able to get these books for the prices they were.
One of these days I am going to go a month without buying at least one book. One day. I don’t know when or how I will do it, but it will happen one day.