Realistic Fiction is also one of my favorite genres in the world. If you haven’t read my post about dystopian novels, you should totally go and check it out.
What Is This REALISTIC FICTION you speak of?
Realistic Fiction is a genre of reading which is highly popular with the world. It contains several styles of sub-genres including a well known one called contemporary, which is like a romantic style of writing. Realistic Fiction is characterized by the realistic style of the writing. It makes you think that the plot could happen.
Realistic Fiction books are everywhere. Every one has either seen one, read one, or owns one. It is unknown what the first realistic fiction book is, at least by my research.
why do you like realistic fiction so much?
I think realistic fiction is one of my favorites for many reasons including:
- I can relate to it much more because of how real it feels
- The characters are much more easier to love and enjoy than others
- There are so many more on my shelf than any other genre there is
Don’t ask me how number 3 relates to this because I don’t even know! 🙂 HAHAHAHA! But realistic fiction fixes all the bullet holes that are inside of me. I have been hurt so many times by friends and family that all I want is a good realistic fiction book. My sisters will say that no one likes me, even though it is totally not true. Friends have tried to control my life, forcing me to find closer friends. But, if it wasn’t for books, I wouldn’t be with one of my best friends in the world. Even if I make her jealous with The Infernal Device’s: Clockwork Angel graphic novel, but she has a boyfriend.
I read so many realistic fiction books, I had to sum it up into 10 books. If you want a recommendation, just let me know. Just to let you know, these books are in no order. It’s just the order they appear in my mind.
- Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by: Morgan Matson
- We Were Liars by: E. Lockhart
- Along For The Ride by: Sarah Dessen
- Hate List by: Jennifer Brown
- To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before by: Jenny Han
- The Duff by: Kody Kaplinger
- Just One Day by: Gayle Forman
- Paper Town by: John Green
- Me and Earl and The Dying Girl by: Jesse Andrews
- Safe Haven by: Nicholas Sparks
What is your favorite genre? Is your favorite realistic fiction? Let me know your favorite below!